Take advantage of these days to train at home like the famous models do and get a flat stomach. According to this model, just 10 minutes a day yield great results.
We are going to share with you a workout that the super model Karlie Kloss shows on her Instagram account, with which you only have to spend 10 minutes a day to get a flat and toned stomach.
Based on what Karlie explains in her Instagram post, it is a workout that you can do at any time and from any corner, since you do not need any type of equipment, just your body and the desire to achieve it.
In addition, you do not have to spend the day training, there are times for everything and you will have plenty of time to do a marathon of your favorite series and movies on Netflix, read a book, enjoy your beauty routine, learn new recipes.
10 minute routine for a flat stomach
Specifically, it only takes 10 minutes to do this routine that Karlie Kloss proposes with her personal trainer:
1. The first exercise consists of doing sit-ups for 45 seconds, bringing the elbow towards the opposite knee. As you go up, bring your right elbow to touch your left knee, and your left knee to touch your right elbow.
2. The second exercise is called the ' side kick plank ' and consists of holding 45 seconds in the front plank position, launching small sidekicks: alternating first with one leg and then with the other.
3. The third exercise is a 30-second side plank in which you have to move your leg up and back during the position. Repeat for another 30 seconds, changing sides (and legs).
4. The fourth exercise consists of doing squats on one leg (single leg squat) for 30 seconds and at the same time with the arms stretched out, rotating the trunk to one side and the other. Then you have to repeat it again.
5. The fifth exercise is crunches with rotation. As you raise your body, turn your trunk to the side, return to the center and lower. Then go back up, turn the trunk to the other side, come back to the center and go down again. Like this for 45 seconds.
6. The last exercise is the climber. It consists of doing a front plank and alternately bringing the knees to the chest. You have to hold on for 30 seconds and repeat it again.
It seems incredible that training for so little time can achieve results, but as the model explains, they are very effective exercises and this abdomen routine is more focused on consistency than time. The important thing is that you take that moment a day to do it and be persistent.
Eat five to six smaller meals during the day rather than two or three large meals. Choose nutrient-rich foods. As part of an overall healthy diet, choose whole-grain breads, pastas and cereals; fruits and vegetables; dairy products; lean protein sources; and nuts and seeds. Java Burn