Do you want to get rid of cellulite? Do you want to have silky, smooth and firm skin? Not only can you eliminate cellulite with dry body brushing, but it will also increase lymphatic drainage doing wonders for your skin and internal health.
What is the lymphatic system?
Our skin is our largest organ. We absorb and detoxify through our skin. Your lymphatic system is like your body's internal filtration system. Their job is to filter your blood and remove acidic and toxic waste. Without it, our cells, tissues, and organs would become overloaded with toxins.
A sluggish or unhealthy lymphatic system could lead to a weakened immune system, chronic fatigue, aches and pains, cellulite, a body picking up fat deposits, poor digestion, fibromyalgia, and much more.
To have both external and internal health, you will want to ensure that you have an impressive lymphatic system that will eliminate as many toxins as possible. Your lymphatic system does not work on its own, it needs to be stimulated. One of these ways is by dry brushing the body.
Dry brushing and cellulite
· Dry brushing is one of the most proven methods to help remove cellulite. Cellulite is a toxic material accumulated in the fat cells of your body. Dry brushing does a fantastic job of increasing circulation and decreasing those fat cells.
· Dry brushing brushes away dead skin cells and encourages the growth of new ones, leaving you with smoother, brighter skin.
· Helps tone muscles and forms firmer skin through stimulation.
· Gives a more even distribution to fat deposits.
· Gets rid of clogged pores.
How to dry brush your skin to remove cellulite
Try not to get too caught up in the details below. It is more important to implement the habit than to do it perfectly.
1. The first thing you need to do is go out and get yourself a natural body brush with firm bristles. One with a removable handle is recommended for easier navigation.
2. Ideally, the best time to brush is in the morning, before you shower. You will make gentle, circular movements as you brush towards your heart.
3. Start with the soles of the feet and work all the way up to the legs, then the hands and arms.
4. It goes over the buttocks, and then behind and around the stomach. Brush your stomach counterclockwise.
5. Feel free to spend some extra time in any area that you like to give a little extra love and more in the parts where you accumulate more cellulite for example in the thighs, brush a little more in that area for more stimulation.
6. Avoid soft areas or where your skin is thin or damaged.
Give your brush a regular wash with warm water and a mild natural soap. Rinse and let it air dry.
If you're concerned about your risk of prostate cancer, you may be interested in prostate cancer prevention. There's no sure way to prevent prostate cancer. Study results often conflict with each other, and most studies aren't designed to definitively prove whether something prevents prostate cancer. As a result, no clear ways to prevent prostate cancer have emerged. In general, doctors recommend that men with an average risk of prostate cancer make choices that benefit their overall health if they're interested in prostate cancer prevention.