The following edible seeds guide will let you know its many properties and health benefits and how you can take advantage of it in your diet.
Edible seeds come in different shapes, sizes and shades, each of these seeds is a source of vitamins and proteins with unique minerals and essential oils that cannot be wasted.
Benefits of edible seeds
These seeds are very easy to incorporate into a diet, and the best way to do it is by consuming them raw, either by adding them to a smoothie, as a complement to a salad and they are part of the alkaline diet. Below you can find out which are the healthiest edible seeds that the earth gives us to supply us with a living food full of nutrients. We must mention that nuts and legumes are also a living source of vitamins and minerals for our body.
The great power of seeds is that nature itself develops these seeds, providing them with all the nutritional powers that each plant generates in the seeds.
The chia seeds come from a flowering plant in the mint family.
· They are very rich in omega 3 fatty acids, even more than flax seeds and salmon.
· They are rich in antioxidants. One serving size includes 18 percent of the recommended daily calcium and four grams of protein.
· They are low in cholesterol and sodium.
· There have been rumors that chia seeds help in weight loss, but the evidence is not conclusive, however you can learn more about the benefits of chia seeds for weight loss.
· Chia seeds are packed with fiber, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, potassium, manganese, iron, niacin, and zinc.
Flax seeds pack a great nutritional package. They have a crunchy, hard texture and a slight nutty flavor.
· They are packed with nutrients, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, minerals, and essential vitamins.
· They are low in carbohydrates and with high concentrations of fiber.
· High content of vitamin B, magnesium and manganese.
· Rich in omega3 fatty acids that are a key force against inflammation in the body.
The sesame seed is believed to be one of the first condiments and one of the first plants used for edible oil.
· High in omega 6 fatty acids, antioxidant phenolic flavonoids, vitamins and dietary fiber.
· Sesame seeds are especially rich in monounsaturated oleic acid. Oleic acid helps lower LDL or " bad cholesterol " and increase HDL or "good cholesterol" in the blood.
· A good source of protein.
· 100 g of sesame contains 97 mcg of folic acid.
· They are packed with powerful anti-cancer and health promoting properties.
At this time of year pumpkin seeds can be found everywhere. Do not throw the seeds, use them roasted or toasted with a little sea salt or spices and you will have a delicious snack. Pumpkin seeds are known for their health benefits as they are a great source of antioxidant and vitamin E.
· They are also known to be a valuable source of zinc.
· They are full of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and provide essential antioxidants.
· Pumpkin seeds have a high dose of essential minerals like copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium.
Often compared to cereal grains like wheat, barley, corn, or oats, quinoa is a kind of edible seed. It has 9 essential proteins, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, minerals. It is also known as an excellent “complete protein” and is a good quality fiber-rich food.
· Contains iron, calcium, tryptophan, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, and copper.
· Magnesium helps relax the body's muscles and vessels, while manganese and copper act as antioxidants to fight dangerous cancer cells, diabetes, arteriosclerosis, and germs that also cause various other diseases.
· It is a delicious gluten-free ideal food for celiac patients, autistic children and those who want to have a gluten-free diet.
· Women who are going through the postmenopausal stage can enjoy the benefits of quinoa to control high cholesterol and other signs of cardiovascular disease.
Silencil, Silencil Review, Silencil Reviews, Silencil Supplement, Silencil Supplement Review, Silencil Supplement Reviews, Silencil Supplements, Silencil Supplements Review, Silencil Ingredients, Silencil Ingredients Review, Silencil Customer Reviews, Silencil Customer Experience, Silencil Home Remedies, Silencil Symptoms, Silencil scam or not, Silencil side effects, Silencil Videos, Silencil Secrets, Silencil Capsules, Silencil amazon, Silencil, Silencil Review, Silencil Reviews, Silencil Supplement, Silencil Supplement Review, Silencil Supplement Reviews, Silencil Supplements, Silencil Supplements Review