There are a large number of conditions that can alter the area around the eyes, among them may be: environmental pollution, dust that accumulates in the air, the number of gestures we make with our face, the amount of makeup that we get high, etc.
The eye contour is always one of the first places on our body to show the signs of aging. All this has a reason: and it is that all the expressions we make with the face have an effect precisely in this area of the eye contour.
Those natural facial expressions are: smile, squint, and frown. That is why it is super important that you take into account some measures that will always work to delay wrinkles in that area, try to wear sunglasses when you go to expose yourself to it, remove make-up very well every night before sleeping, do not smoke cigarettes, and Apart from applying any cream, remember to also use home remedies since they also provide you with a wide variety of benefits.
The eye contour needs us to pay a lot of attention to it, it must receive daily care to keep it firm as it is an area prone to losing its elasticity. Just as we must take care of it so that that young look lasts over time, and it is that you remember that any imperfection in that area makes your look not look as beautiful as usual. As we know how important what your gaze reflects is for you, we will tell you how you should protect the contour of your eyes through natural remedies.
How to perform a well-done facial?
But first of all you should always keep in mind some cleaning tips that you should not forget.
First of all, always try first of all to keep your skin and most of all the skin of the face as clean and hydrated as you can. How can you do it? Always at night before going to sleep, wash your face very well with soap and water, and leave it as clean as possible without the slightest trace of makeup.
After that, apply the eye contour cream that you use frequently or a home remedy that you choose from those that are applied at night before sleeping. Always take into account all these cares, since they are basic and essential to protect the area around the eyes.
Natural oils for the eye area
Homemade tips offer us multiple benefits, as they help you minimize puffiness, lighten dark circles, reduce the appearance of dark circles, protect the skin around the eyes as it is very delicate, and also reduce the appearance of calls. crow's feet.
Although home remedies are made mostly with natural ingredients, we must always keep in mind that anyone can be allergic to any of the ingredients, and if so, you should not use it. And since in this case they are remedies to use around the eyes, you must apply them with great caution.
Apricot kernel oil. From the apricot kernel we extract oil, this oil contains vitamins A and E. It also has minerals and fatty acids, which is why it is super effective in facial care. And it is that it softens, nourishes and helps to restore the epidermis.
1. Rosehip oil. This oil helps to eliminate or minimize any blemishes on the skin, it has moisturizing and firming properties. In addition to helping against wrinkles, and all with a gentle touch.
2. Hazelnut oil. Stabilizes the sebaceous glands, in addition to hydrating the skin. Since it contains protective substances that quickly penetrate the skin, this is why it is super effective for this area.
3. Coconut oil. It is one of the most used oils when it comes to protecting or improving the skin. It contains a large amount of nutrients that provide hydration and luminosity to the skin.
4. Sweet almond oil. This oil helps to maintain the smoothness of the skin around the eyes and also gives it shine and freshness. Sweet almond oil has a milder odor than regular almonds.
5. Macadamia oil. Macadamia oil has a high concentration of vitamins that generally contain good fatty acids that make the skin soft.